If you want to study and gain valuable Canadian work experience then you might want to consider registering for a course with a co-op or internship component. Many language schools offer students the opportunity to participate in a study program followed by a paid or unpaid work placement designed to help students improve their language skills in the real world.
Go Study Canada works with many language schools across the country and select Colleges and Technical Training schools who offer study and work programs.
The benefits are immeasurable:
- Improve your English / French skills and obtain an internationally recognized language proficiency certificate or upgrade your skills with a college and/or technical training program;
- Enhance your English communication and technical skills and prepare for a successful work placement;
- Enrich your resume with Canadian work experience while putting your language and technical skills to practice and further improving your communication skills in a professional setting
- Benefit from job placement support to find a work placement that’s right for you;
- Have an unforgettable life experience in Canada.
Students can select from a language course + paid work placement, language course + professional internship or College program with paid co-op option.
Alternatively, if you’re between the ages of 18 and 35, you may choose to participate in the Working Holiday Visa program.