Go Study Canada

One of the best ways to get the most out of your experience!

We know that finding a job is a priority and that is why we provide our students with the best job search tools. Even so, you should bear in mind that your English level and your personal determination are the most important things when it comes to finding a job.


You can do this during your course of study if your Study Permit is associated with a vocational or university course.

There are Study & Work programs in Canada, offered by career colleges, and public colleges. You can enrol in a vocational course at a college that includes work experience or an internship as part of the study program.

Courses that offer a work experience together with the study path are called “Co-Op” and are designed to give the students the chance to apply their skills directly in the workplace.

Language course (less than 6 months)NoNoPrivate school
Language course (more than 6 months)Tourist Visa / Study PermitNoPrivate school
Professional courseStudy PermitYes – part-time during the courseProfessional internshipPrivate school
Professional DiplomaStudy PermitYes – part-time during the courseOpen Work VisaPublic school
Undergraduate degreeStudy PermitYes – part-time during the courseOpen Work VisaPublic school / University
MastersStudy PermitYes – part-time during the courseOpen Work VisaUniversity

To participate in any of these programs you’ll need a valid Study Permit.

Another prerequisite to enter a professional course is an intermediate level of English (B2), preferably certified (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent).

Go Study Canada offers free support and services to organize your study experience in Canada. Thanks to our partnership with numerous Canadian schools and institutions, we guarantee special access to exclusive promotions and special Go Study prices.