Go Study Canada

Studying at an Canadian university is an extraordinary academic and cultural experience!

GO STUDY Canada can assist you in the selection and enrolment process.

How to apply to Canadian universities?

University courses usually start in September and January. Admission requirements vary from university to university, but to study at a university in Canada you certainly can’t do without:

  • A high school diploma or equivalent (translated into English/French);
  • an international certificate of English (or French) proficiency such as IELTS; TOEFL; DELF, etc.;
  • A Study Visa.

The registration process can be quite long. We encourage starting planning at least a year in advance.

Get in touch to find out what they are and how we can help you.

Work and Study program

International students can also participate in a Work and Study program: Co-Ops and Internships are an essential part of many university study programs.

In addition, once you have completed your studies at a Canadian university, you can obtain a work permit for a maximum duration of 3 years with a PGWP (POSTGRADUATE WORK PERMIT). The duration of the completed course must be at least 8 months.

For more information on Study Permits, related Work Permits and the Canadian Experience Class Program.

English for academic purposes (EAP)


Many young students move to Canada to start a university career.

English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and University Pathway Program (UPP) are introduction programs preparing foreign students for their entry into Canadian universities. They are designed to improve your English level while enjoying Canadian culture.